• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Game changer for the Taurus PT111

importfighter01

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
144   0
Reaction score
Hi ODT. I was fortunate enough to be a beta tester for this new trigger for the PT111. I know a lot of you have them, and this truly transforms the pistol. I am making nothing off of this or anything like that, just wanted to spread the good word. IMO, this is the trigger the gun should have come with in the first place. For $20 shipped, you can't go wrong.

If the trigger on my PT-111 G2 were significantly shorter or lighter, I would have to carry it with the manual safety engaged.
As it is, I'm OK carrying it with one in the pipe, no safety. Just point and click. Nothing else to think about in an emergency.

It's in the description of the YouTube video.

WARNING: THIS REMOVES THE TRIGGER SAFETY AND RESTRIKE CAPABILITY! DO NOT PURCHACE THIS IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITHOUT A TRIGGER SAFETY AND RESTRIKE CAPABILITY! THIS IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CARRY!

What was your experience with this (above)? It's everyone in the link.

WARNING: THIS REMOVES THE TRIGGER SAFETY AND RESTRIKE CAPABILITY! DO NOT PURCHACE THIS IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITHOUT A TRIGGER SAFETY AND RESTRIKE CAPABILITY! THIS IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CARRY!

What was your experience with this (above)? It's everyone in the link.

Since I do not like the restrike (I always tap / rack) and there is a manual safety (so the pistol still has a safety device which is active regardless of whether finger is on trigger or not), I don't feel the pistol is more unsafe vs factory.

Back
Top Bottom