• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gas or electric stove

Were you able to get it repaired or is it trashed at that point?
It was a fairly simple component replacement for someone who knows what he’s doing. Since I didn’t, I hired someone. There’s no assurance it won’t kill the replacement component if I try the self-clean again. All in all, it wasn’t that bad to get back up and running.

After 22 years in my Cabin I left electric and went to a gas stove and I'm glad I did..It does have air fry and convection both require electricity to run the internal fan...With gas I don't have to worry about power outage and with gas cooking is much better.

Looks like cleanup might be a little more involved due to having to remove the grates...but I like cooking on this better than the electric! I'll have to learn a little more as I go.

I really like the lighting and the glass...much easier to see inside the oven instead of having to open the oven door to take a peek!

Cooked some bacon and eggs, baked some biscuits that turned out great! I kept the bacon grease and fried up my homemade brined sausages (think corned beef but with pork) and some Johnsonville cheddar brats. Really digging it so far.

20240324_080122.jpg
20240324_081554.jpg
20240324_082016.jpg
20240324_084135.jpg
20240324_085956.jpg

Looks like cleanup might be a little more involved due to having to remove the grates...but I like cooking on this better than the electric! I'll have to learn a little more as I go.

I really like the lighting and the glass...much easier to see inside the oven instead of having to open the oven door to take a peek!

Cooked some bacon and eggs, baked some biscuits that turned out great! I kept the bacon grease and fried up my homemade brined sausages (think corned beef but with pork) and some Johnsonville cheddar brats. Really digging it so far.

View attachment 7046668View attachment 7046671View attachment 7046672View attachment 7046673View attachment 7046675
Damn…you must be starving this morning. 🤣

Really nice though.

View attachment 7046668View attachment 7046671View attachment 7046672View attachment 7046673View attachment 7046675
Get a mat!!! When I purchased mine I looked on line and ordered a one piece mat, with the mat around the burners it's easy to clean..Just pick up the grates take mat to the sink and clean...Easy Peasy

Back
Top Bottom