• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gas or electric stove

Time for some flapjacks on that bad boy! Love a griddle.
Good looking setup!
Thanks!

I'm excited about the oven too, it's huge!
20240323_213831.jpg

Thanks!

I'm excited about the oven too, it's huge!View attachment 7045725
If you have a “self-clean” option on a LG/Samsung oven it will possibly cause a problem. If you are EVER going to use that feature, use it now to test if it kills the oven. Most people try it after the warranty is up. Basically the oven gets very hot during the self-clean and some components can’t handle the temps. Hope it works great though. Looks good for sure.

If you have a “self-clean” option on a LG/Samsung oven it will possibly cause a problem. If you are EVER going to use that feature, use it now to test if it kills the oven. Most people try it after the warranty is up. Basically the oven gets very hot during the self-clean and some components can’t handle the temps. Hope it works great though. Looks good for sure.
I've actually read about that happening, that's a good point!

Reactions: GFB
Very nice. I'm a crappy cook and always have had gas. Is this all gas or gas top and electric oven? And what's the first meal?
Thanks!

It's all gas.

1st thing will either be some brats on the griddle in a little while, I'm gonna use them for my breakfast for the week to take a break from sausage. Or the wife mentioned she wants me to break in that griddle with some bacon. I'll probably throw a sheet pan on both sides to catch the grease splatter. And some eggs in a pan on one of the burners.

I thought I'd be home from work yesterday and have that thing hooked up by 4, and be cooking dinner by 5.

I even told her, "That's if nothing goes wrong, but I'm sure it will..."

3 separate trips to Home Depot, Ace and Lowe's, finally ate at Buffalo Wild Wings and then came back home and got it finished around 9. 😀

Oh yeah. I forgot to mention this. Always, always, always check your check valves. The arrow on the tape...matches the direction of the arrows that are ENGRAVED from the manufacturer. But they installed the check valve backwards! I could have used a $2 coupling for the connection but since I couldn't use the check valve, I needed to get a $14 adapter. Lowe's didn't have it. Home Depot didn't have it. The Ace right up the street was already closed. But the Ace 6 or 7 miles away had it. SMH lol! 😆

20240323_181348.jpg
20240323_181352.jpg

Were you able to get it repaired or is it trashed at that point?

Back
Top Bottom