• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gas or electric stove

You can get a dual fuel , gas on top and electric in the oven. Last house we sold I left the stove in it. My wife liked it well enough that I had to hunt down the same model used for the new house. Planning on putting together an outdoor kitchen this summer. Going to clean and hook this one up for it. That will be one gas convection stove inside and a 30" gas wall oven outside plus the big one. Canning should be a breeze.
1710201848021.png

You can get a dual fuel , gas on top and electric in the oven. Last house we sold I left the stove in it. My wife liked it well enough that I had to hunt down the same model used for the new house. Planning on putting together an outdoor kitchen this summer. Going to clean and hook this one up for it. That will be one gas convection stove inside and a 30" gas wall oven outside plus the big one. Canning should be a breeze.
View attachment 6994974
That looks awesome!

If I could have any combo I would prefer gas with a crazy commercial grade ventilation overhead. Sadly, no gas utility available where I am. I have used propane with a camp grill and a cast iron skillet in the past to blacken fish outside. The trend of glasstop electric ranges drives me crazy because we tend to want to keep it beautiful when really it’s a work area where we shouldn’t be so worried about it.

Back
Top Bottom