• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gayest Superbowl Ever!

relax its just the business of social Marxism. Football, the circuses that the sheeple are fed.
A non profit entity supported by the taxes of the working class. what a grotesque scenario. And Peyton didn't do p.e.d.s!? all diversionary from the true problems that exist and should be reconciled. Im just pissed I didn't grow to be 6'5" #245. thank goodness for equalizers. now were all the same size. Thank you for allowing this rant.

And to top it off the big shindig is being held at LEVIs anti 2nd amendment, anti gun stadium.
I've been boycotting Levis due to their anti gun stance for years.
I don't care if they swap spittle and piss in each others boots (love that line from young guns) but if you spend your money trying to take away my rights then we've got a problem.

It's not "gay", its " inclusive ". The NFL reaching out to all communities. Kinda like NASCAR.
Yeah and I ain't watched a race since probably 04. **** NASCAR too! They made ship loads of money when they stuck to their roots and core fanbase. But then they started killing off events and closing the old tracks like Rockingham.
And who are they reaching out to anyway? Do they really think blacks and libtards are gonna embrace what has forever been labeled as THE Redneck sport? That's as stupid as the GOP trying to reach out ( sell out) and water down the philosophy to attract blacks and libs. Never has worked whenever it was tried and when they tried it they just alienated the base.

And to top it off the big shindig is being held at LEVIs anti 2nd amendment, anti gun stadium.
I've been boycotting Levis due to their anti gun stance for years.
I don't care if they swap spittle and piss in each others boots (love that line from young guns) but if you spend your money trying to take away my rights then we've got a problem.
I was already boycotting Levis because for decades they bragged about being American made and then moved to Malaysia or Mexico or some ****hole where they can pay employees in beans and rice.

Back
Top Bottom