• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did GA Coach Kirby Smart just sign the best recruits ever for 2024?

I think the Ga fans would just like to skip the games, the season, and just go right to the natty trophy.....I can understand, as their schedule is sooooo tuff....really....the ONLY possible nail biter my be Tennessee at Tennessee....other that that, they are all cream puffs....cant wait to hear them beating their chests about beating UT Martin, Ball State, UAB, Vanderbilt or Kentucky....we know it's coming...

I think the Ga fans would just like to skip the games, the season, and just go right to the natty trophy.....I can understand, as their schedule is sooooo tuff....really....the ONLY possible nail biter my be Tennessee at Tennessee....other that that, they are all cream puffs....cant wait to hear them beating their chests about beating UT Martin, Ball State, UAB, Vanderbilt or Kentucky....we know it's coming...

When you win the national championship game by 58 points everyone is a creampuff

When you win the national championship game by 58 points everyone is a creampuff
yeah...well their cheerleaders
20230623_214014.png
were great!!!

I don't hate Georgia at all (even if Kirby has a dark side). But if ANYbody is going to claim their 2023 schedule is "difficult", yeah that's gonna get laughed at. Not UGA's fault. It happens. They should skate to a threepeat.
Their non con schedule is easy, but they’ve still got to run the SEC gauntlet. The East is now better than the West BTW…….they’ve got some good teams on the schedule.

Reactions: MRH
Their non con schedule is easy, but they’ve still got to run the SEC gauntlet. The East is now better than the West BTW…….they’ve got some good teams on the schedule.
East better than West.....come on man....outside of a hand full of SEC teams, the SEC is no better than the rest of the conferences....it just sounds like it's better, mainly because we're in the middle of it

As a GA fan, I am very grateful for Nick Saban training Kirby Smart so well! Can't deny he had a great teacher.
Yep Alabama is becoming known more as the place to go to learn how to coach football than the place to go to play football.

Back
Top Bottom