• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did GA Coach Kirby Smart just sign the best recruits ever for 2024?

He is the highest paid college football coach.

well....Saban will always be known as a coach that couldn't hack it in pro ball.....

He could have hacked it, but if you were him, would you go from running the show to being just a coach, who makes less money than many of the players, and those players can talk back to him and disrespect him? That’s definitely not his style to deal with a bunch of prima donnas.

And for the record, I’m not a Saban fan at all.

East better than West.....come on man....outside of a hand full of SEC teams, the SEC is no better than the rest of the conferences....it just sounds like it's better, mainly because we're in the middle of it

This is just plain silly. Nobody can deny the SEC’s complete dominance of college football and expect anyone else to take them seriously.

And as of right now, the SEC east is the tougher conference.

well....Saban will always be known as a coach that couldn't hack it in pro ball.....
The rules are different. The team needs some talent to work with. It's hard to use the draft to build a good team (i.e, the Falcons).

Coach Saban likes to land at a high school in a helicopter to ask the recruit to commit to AL.

The rules are different. The team needs some talent to work with. It's hard to use the draft to build a good team (i.e, the Falcons).

Coach Saban likes to land at a high school in a helicopter to ask the recruit to commit to AL.
Yeah he tried that with Trevor Lawrence at Cartersville, didn't work.

Yes he landed at Schley county a few years ago dueing the day and a few weeks later Kirby flew into a football game to see one of our kids. It was pretty impressive and honestly we were in awe but the kid went to Auburn.

Im hoping season ticket holders will lose interest early in the year. This may open up an opportunity for discounted tickets. My sophomore will not be guaranteed tickets this year.
I looked at getting Tennessee game tickets a month or so ago. Had a yard sale and figured that would boost my funds to get a couple good seats.
After looking I realized I am too poor to even sit in the upper deck and needed more than yard sale money. You might need a kidney

Back
Top Bottom