• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did GA Coach Kirby Smart just sign the best recruits ever for 2024?

I think the Ga fans would just like to skip the games, the season, and just go right to the natty trophy.....I can understand, as their schedule is sooooo tuff....really....the ONLY possible nail biter my be Tennessee at Tennessee....other that that, they are all cream puffs....cant wait to hear them beating their chests about beating UT Martin, Ball State, UAB, Vanderbilt or Kentucky....we know it's coming...
Hey, Vandy would be a contender if they moved to the ACC!

Jahmyr Gibbs The guy who recently got recruited to the NFL from Alabama was one of my sister's students at Dalton High School. He/They (the football team) regularly Had dinner at my sister's house. Jahmyr played football with my nephew.

It was neat going to the games seeing them all grow up and my little sister enjoyed teaching him in school. Said he was a good kid.

World seems small sometimes. Now my sister's entire close family will have graduated from the University of Alabama. I think that's pretty cool.

Screenshot-2022-12-01-173623.png

well....Saban will always be known as a coach that couldn't hack it in pro ball.....
As much as Im not a fan of Saban I don't think it will ever be questioned that he is one heck of a coach. I mean the man has a proven program. It certainly wont be questioned by anyone who has coached at that level.
I hope he can get by. There is no telling what the man is worth and I bet there is alumni out there that would assure he didnt go hungry

Back
Top Bottom