• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Arms Ammunition

Hiya. I regularly sell spent brass casing to them!

if you ask them, they state something along the Powder and Primer cost. If you ask me, it’s still an amazing deal ONLY IF you sell them brass.

I usually turn in 2-3k worth of casings and get 2-3k worth of whatever I’m lowest on. Keep in mind they buy ALL calibers of casings however if it’s separated the dollar/pound ratio goes way up!

If anything, pick up your brass and give it back!
why dont you just reload your own for less? since u already have the brass...

why dont you just reload your own for less? since u already have the brass...
I’ll be 100% honest with you. I don’t have a reloader and I don’t have anywhere to put it honestly. Knowing me I’d probably blow up a gun.

If I moved into a larger space sure but for now stackable buckets is much easier. Also it keeps me active on the weekends.

Southern Munitions in Acworth seems to have good prices online and I think they even have a local pickup option.

But you never see them mentioned on ODT...anyone have experience with them?

I don't shoot enough to collect enough brass to make a difference. Any WMA range I go to always has some old retired guy there collecting everyone's brass. The only thing laying around are steel cases and shell hulls. It does make me wonder how much revenue is reclaimed from these privately owned indoor ranges.
Nobody is making bank on your brass. I promise you can leave it all on the ground and nobody is getting over on you.

Not YOU in particular, just a general use expression like "you all."

Hiya. I regularly sell spent brass casing to them!

if you ask them, they state something along the Powder and Primer cost. If you ask me, it’s still an amazing deal ONLY IF you sell them brass.

I usually turn in 2-3k worth of casings and get 2-3k worth of whatever I’m lowest on. Keep in mind they buy ALL calibers of casings however if it’s separated the dollar/pound ratio goes way up!

If anything, pick up your brass and give it back!
All the chemials used in powder are more than likely made in china. Probably the same for the lead refined to make bullets. Given the ports in cali had a huge backlog it makes sensw

Southern Munitions in Acworth seems to have good prices online and I think they even have a local pickup option.

But you never see them mentioned on ODT...anyone have experience with them?

I had been wanting to try them for awhile, because they're right down the road from me. I saw a few negative reviews and steered clear though. I've been using H2 Munitions and have had zero issues with any of his ammo.

Look up Ballistic Expansion. He's a business but a member on the site. The name of the company actually escapes me right now but he goes under ballistic expansion on this site. He sells 5.56/ 223 ammo, 75 gr. 200 count for 110 shipped. It looks just like new and shoots the same except it's a lot more accurate than Georgia Arms. Do yourself a favor and give him a shot. He carries different calibers of rifle cartridges at any given time so just contact him and see what he has. It is my only go to source for aftermarket reloaded ammunition. It's good sub moa ammo out of the right rifle. And I've sat down and done the math by the time you buy primers, powder, projectiles you're only saving a little per around maybe 15 cents so it doesn't even pay to reload when you can buy them like that especially in this climate.

Back
Top Bottom