• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Constitutional Carry

Are You For Constitutional Carry?

• Yes

Votes: 311 83.4%
  • No

Votes: 17 4.6%
  • Dont Care

Votes: 26 7.0%
  • TACOS!

Votes: 19 5.1%

• Total voters
Is there any news on SB259. I feel this is equally as important as the CC bills. I have 22 acres and it is almost impossible to discharge a weapon. GA law should not be precluded by county governments.
So, is that bill saying even if you are in the middle of town, if you have at least 10 acres, they can't prevent you from discharging a firearm? I would assume you would be responsible for keeping the projectile within that 10 acres, via back stop etc.

Wonder how that would work with noise ordinances?

Rosewood

So, is that bill saying even if you are in the middle of town, if you have at least 10 acres, they can't prevent you from discharging a firearm? I would assume you would be responsible for keeping the projectile within that 10 acres, via back stop etc.

Wonder how that would work with noise ordinances?

Rosewood
Yes. No town or county would be able to stop you from discharging a firearm if you have 10 acres. You would still be restricted by the 50 yards from highway and you are always responsible for your projectile.

There are other aspects of the bill that are good as well. No registries of weapons license holders(probably too late). It also does not allow municipalities to destroy confiscated guns.

That guy should never have been elected in the first place...you folks out in that part of West Ga should be ashamed...and atone for you mistake by voting him out of office....and if people would have done their jobs, should have no power to stop anything involving firearms as he should not be allowed to have them

Reminder that women do lie. very often

Reminder that women do lie. very often

No doubt. When there is a domestic abuse case, I want to see hard evidence and witness testimony. He said she said stuff many times boils down to her being mad and trying to get even. Seen it many times. Even had my ex accuse me of lots of things I never did. Unfortunately, the "I believe the survivor" crap has became a mantra, for some reason, the guy is always presumed guilty.

That being said, I no nothing about the guy you guys are talking about.

Rosewood

No wonder the response was screw you, the number in that link comes back to:

Keith Bowerman, age 50​

580 Grand Dr NE, Cleveland, TN 37312

Maybe putting a little backwards pressure on him will help since he was so happy to throw this picture up there....
1648639386368.png

Back
Top Bottom