• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgias very own Assualt Weapon ban in the state senate. SB33

I just sent the senator an email asking if she had lost her mind, and for her to write me back and let me know the answers to some other questions such as: does she know that semi-automatic weapons fire one bullet at a time, that 'assault weapons' are not assault weapons just because of a foldable stock, etc., and what type of weapons does she think protect her each day. I probably won't even get a response from an office worker, but that just pissed me off.

Shes not responded to any of my emails and nither has tyrone brooks. Must be because of my whitey last name

i just sent the senator an email asking if she had lost her mind, and for her to write me back and let me know the answers to some other questions such as: Does she know that semi-automatic weapons fire one bullet at a time, that 'assault weapons' are not assault weapons just because of a foldable stock, etc., and what type of weapons does she think protect her each day. I probably won't even get a response from an office worker, but that just pissed me off.

Nah, not because of your "whitey" last name. Ignorance and stupidity does not know race or color. There are plenty out there with "whitey" last names that feel as she does.

Back
Top Bottom