• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgias very own Assualt Weapon ban in the state senate. SB33

If you're seriously worried about this, you should go ahead and take all your guns down to the buy back, because you are far too wussy to be a gun owner.

It's really sickening to see the same people talk the same old crap about not getting worried over and over as the climate slowly turns against our freedoms. I can't determine if it's short-sighted, ignorant or intentionally misleading. If you care so little then just shut up and leave people alone who are voicing real and reasonable concerns over the ongoing and never-ending assault on the rights we hold dear. Will THIS pariticular attemted piece of legislation get passed? No. But there will be another and another and another. And in many cases the failure to pass will be mollified with a compromise. We have only so much compromise in us before we have lost too much. Actually in my opinion we have already lost too much. But I guess I'm just too wussy to be a gun owner.

I'm trying real hard not to say something infractible right now. God dammit.

Did I ever say not to be viligant? Did I say to sit idlely by? Stop writing letters? Stop making phone calls.

No...I said that if you're really, genuinely worried about this particular bill passing, than you're a pansy. There are so many real, actual threats out there that we don't need to waste our panic on the stuff with absolutely zero chance of ever becoming law.

Did I ever say not to be viligant? Did I say to sit idlely by? Stop writing letters? Stop making phone calls.

No...I said that if you're really, genuinely worried about this particular bill passing, than you're a pansy. There are so many real, actual threats out there that we don't need to waste our panic on the stuff with absolutely zero chance of ever becoming law.

No, no panic. Especially not over THIS bill. Agreed. But the tone overall is terrifying(figuratively speaking). We, right now are depending on politicians(the staunchest, bravest men alive) to actually stand firm for our rights. Does this worry anyone else? Personally, I'm on a medium simmer at all tiems right now. Whether ornnot we want to believe it, it's coming. Oh, not an all out ban but the compromise will block private sales without background checks and the guns will change hands under the governmen eye. Which means a de facto registry. All the ****ing Bill of sale ****s will be writing them every deal then, on government stationary. And the ***** politicians will compromise away normal mags under the guise of high capacity or at least limit the ability to sell or own them.

We are supposed to "defend the constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic". Well, what happens now, when the very government we have in power IS that domestic enemy of the constitution? Do we just all calm down?

Well, I'm terribly sorry but I'm NOT ****ing calm.

I never said to calm down, either, did I?

I realize we are all a little agitated right now. I am, too. That's reasonable and prudent. All I'm saying is that THIS bill is not passing...so take the time and energy and money and outrage that you were going to spend on THIS bill and redirect it towards something more productive.

There's no way this bill will get any serious consideration in the Ga. legislature. Donzilla, or whatever here name is, is just shilling for the national Dems to get publicity and hope s she gets on TV, just like that other attention whore Vincent Fart, or whatever his name is.

It is amazing how these brain dead politicians can attempt to take away our 2nd Amendment rights. I would like to know who would be stupid enough to try to take our guns. People need to realize we have guns to hunt, and to protect us from a tyrannical government that would try to take away our rights. I for one have sworn to defend the Constitution against ALL enemies foreign and domestic.

Back
Top Bottom