• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgias very own Assualt Weapon ban in the state senate. SB33

It is amazing how these brain dead politicians can attempt to take away our 2nd Amendment rights. I would like to know who would be stupid enough to try to take our guns. People need to realize we have guns to hunt, and to protect us from a tyrannical government that would try to take away our rights. I for one have sworn to defend the Constitution against ALL enemies foreign and domestic.

You don't get it. The people who will pass legislation banning the guns are not ever going to put themselves in harms way yo implement what they pass. That's the whole problem. The cowards make the rules and demand that the brave enforce them.

Correction, the cowards and mental deficients that liberals keep electing...look at this stupid cow. My GOD what is wrong with our system that some piece of **** like her can even be allowed to run .much less be elected?

Worry: The demographics are changing. Pretty soon Cynthia McKinney will be governor! :)

I had to look that up OMG it's her..... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cynthia_A._McKinney

i46.tinypic.com_2cpeszc.jpg

Only a brain dead moron would turn in their weapons for a $50 gift card in the first place, They were the ones who voted for the stupid bitc* . I did all I could , I voted aginst her By not voting in that catagory, I left it blank because believe it or not she was running unopposed . made me SICK!

Back
Top Bottom