• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GET SOME. Official NFA Pic thread.

Details! I like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AR9: new frontier armory c9 lower (glock mags 9mm), new frontier upper, 5.25in barrel, 4in handguard, Trijicon rmr w/ Midwest qd Mount, magpul mbus pros, magpul k2+ grip, sl-k stock, vertical grip, and the silencerco omega 9k and 3 lug adapter

AR9: new frontier armory c9 lower (glock mags 9mm), new frontier upper, 5.25in barrel, 4in handguard, Trijicon rmr w/ Midwest qd Mount, magpul mbus pros, magpul k2+ grip, sl-k stock, vertical grip, and the silencerco omega 9k and 3 lug adapter

Does your work? I have an NFA upper and it doesn’t run for ****. Mines the side charging version. Jams more than it runs. Didn’t get to adjust anything yet. I hear good things about the one that takes mp5 mags

Does your work? I have an NFA upper and it doesn’t run for ****. Mines the side charging version. Jams more than it runs. Didn’t get to adjust anything yet. I hear good things about the one that takes mp5 mags

Mine has never jammed that I can think of, seems to run fine, I’ve probably got like 500 rds thru it, mostly suppressed, 115 and 147 grain mixture of Remington, Winchester, blazer etc and no problems. I did change the barrel to a KAK barrel tho to get a little more length to clear the handguard. I only use Glock oem mags too, what mags and ammo are you using? Cheaper mags can have weak springs

Mine has never jammed that I can think of, seems to run fine, I’ve probably got like 500 rds thru it, mostly suppressed, 115 and 147 grain mixture of Remington, Winchester, blazer etc and no problems. I did change the barrel to a KAK barrel tho to get a little more length to clear the handguard. I only use Glock oem mags too, what mags and ammo are you using? Cheaper mags can have weak springs

All brand new Glock mags. It’ll have to play with it some more I guess. I sent my barrel to Macon armory to have him do his work on the barrel which seems to fix almost everyone’s problem. Didn’t work for me though. I’ll have to play with it soon and mess with it.

Just waiting on an omega 9k...

D4E7911E-AE5A-47F5-B008-F8C1DB97C6BD.jpeg
B24EC54F-AAF2-4E73-98F2-1D3D99775FE0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom