getting dog hair/smell out of car

Best stuff for pet smells/stains is "Simple Solutions" Stain and Odor Remover.

Petco sells it. Works great in the house, too, yo...

Man don't go pay $200 for an interior detail. I work at Copper Cove Quick Wash on Barrett Pkwy, right off 575. On Saturdays from 9-5 we do full services. $25 gets you the $15 exterior wash package (tire shine, wheel cleaner, flash wax, triple polish, rain x) and a full inside detail (vacuum everything, clean windows and windshield, clean dash, clean door jams, etc..). We've dealt with some serious pet hair, puke, even blood inside of cars. I won't be working tomorrow otherwise I would hook up an ODT brother. Just let the guys know that you've got a lot of pet hair and they'll definitely take care of you.

The stone block things that chicks use for there feet work great for getting the embedded hair out. We use it a lot at work for this very thing.

Man don't go pay $200 for an interior detail. I work at Copper Cove Quick Wash on Barrett Pkwy, right off 575. On Saturdays from 9-5 we do full services. $25 gets you the $15 exterior wash package (tire shine, wheel cleaner, flash wax, triple polish, rain x) and a full inside detail (vacuum everything, clean windows and windshield, clean dash, clean door jams, etc..). We've dealt with some serious pet hair, puke, even blood inside of cars. I won't be working tomorrow otherwise I would hook up an ODT brother. Just let the guys know that you've got a lot of pet hair and they'll definitely take care of you.

i go down that general direction when shooting , so i'll stop by when i'm down there

Back
Top Bottom