• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Getting fingerprinted?

I just went to Cherokee gun and pawn and used the SilencerShop kiosk to do the prints and then called them up and they ship them for $15, I also have a ton of extra cards if you need some just let me know and I’ll give them to you...just no inkpad

wait what? How do you get silencer shop to mail your prints? I can do this for form 1's? thanks for the info.

wait what? How do you get silencer shop to mail your prints? I can do this for form 1's? thanks for the info.

It’s not listed on their site as an option but you just call them and they’re more than happy to send them. Side note ATF will send you fingerprint cards for free, they have an order form on their website I got mine in like 2 days from them then realized how horrid I am at it so I went to the kiosk

It’s not listed on their site as an option but you just call them and they’re more than happy to send them. Side note ATF will send you fingerprint cards for free, they have an order form on their website I got mine in like 2 days from them then realized how horrid I am at it so I went to the kiosk

oh nice. I have mine on file through the kiosk already. more importantly, I have had stamps approved from those prints. If I can do a cpl of form 1's and have them do the mailing for $15/ea, might be worth it to forgo the fingerprint hassle.

oh nice. I have mine on file through the kiosk already. more importantly, I have had stamps approved from those prints. If I can do a cpl of form 1's and have them do the mailing for $15/ea, might be worth it to forgo the fingerprint hassle.

I’m definitely doing it this way from now on lol

Back
Top Bottom