• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giron Speaks for UBC's after Navy Yard Shooting?

Got just about everything about the weapon used at the Navy Yard wrong. Oh wait, did I say "just about"? Nope! She got it ALL wrong.

The sad part is that most folks don't know that she is wrong and don't care to find out. THIS is exactly why we are in this predicament today.

The thing that makes me crazy is that no one in the press will call her on it. They don't do their due diligence in determining the truth of what they are being told. The news network that I would watch is the one that did not comment on the news (as in a news commentator, rather than a reporter) and always analyzed whether or not what a person was saying was truthful.

First they report what was said by someone, then they spend about twice as much time supplying evidence of it's truth or falsehood. I'm so fed up with politicians being able to say whatever they want and getting away with it I can't even express my level of frustration.

The thing that makes me crazy is that no one in the press will call her on it. They don't do their due diligence in determining the truth of what they are being told. The news network that I would watch is the one that did not comment on the news (as in a news commentator, rather than a reporter) and always analyzed whether or not what a person was saying was truthful.

First they report what was said by someone, then they spend about twice as much time supplying evidence of it's truth or falsehood. I'm so fed up with politicians being able to say whatever they want and getting away with it I can't even express my level of frustration.

100% whether it's this or "death panels" both sides have learned that if you say it and stick to it theirs a large group just waiting to be told what they want to hear! Don't expect MSNBC to call out the Dems or Fox to call out the Rep as now each side has just created there own news channel so they don't have to listen to reason?? Very frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom