• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATF new “rule” for no firearm Transaction without background check

Csmithcuz08

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
142   0
Reaction score
Has anyone seen this new rule they are implementing. All transactions of firearms without a 4473 are unlawful and can be a felony charge. What is going to happen to the trader? We know there are fed boys on here

That is not at all what the new rule says. Don't believe every thing you hear. It is just clarifying what is and isn't a dealer for the most part. Not really much change from the way it is now. There is a multiple page thread on this already.

and away we go.gif

read into this a bit more the other day. So I ASSUME they will have a lot of new FFL's on their hands, maybe they will streamline the process to getting an FFL? :becky:
Not likely and as I've said before this isn't about making anything safer it's about registration and further taxation. Two birds, one stone. Instead of spending money catching real criminals, they'll collect your money and nail your ass to the wall for something as simple as a clerical error.

Not likely and as I've said before this isn't about making anything safer it's about registration and further taxation. Two birds, one stone. Instead of spending money catching real criminals, they'll collect your money and nail your ass to the wall for something as simple as a clerical error.
yeah I was kinda joking about it. They want anyone selling a gun for a profit to be an FFL but won't make it any easier for anyone to actually be an FFL.

either way this one will get shot down by the courts shortly as well.

Exactly, and let's not forget the boys at the ATF are still allowed to run illegal gun smuggling operations in to Mexico, but boy you better make sure you dot your "I;s" and cross your "T's" or else!

Back
Top Bottom