Give Ian McCollum a cameo in a John wick movie

Wait, are we doubting he's a satanist or are we doubting satanists are bad? :confused:

I had to google and apparently the rumor is he's a gay satanist. I have no idea if it's true but I did chuckle. :lol:

I'm doubting both.

The rumor started on ARFCOM. Somebody there had a beef with him.

BTW, Modern Satanists are either Atheist or Agnostic and label themselves as Satanists to take a jab at Islam and Christianity. They literally believe in no supernatural power or entity. Much like how metal bands use Satanic symbols to promote their music. It's simply a jab in the eye to the status quo.

My point was that we shouldn't judge people because we heard a rumor on the internet.

OMG! I just found a Satanic symbol on the ODT! Quick! Get your torches! (SMH)

:rockon:

I'm doubting both.

The rumor started on ARFCOM. Somebody there had a beef with him.

BTW, Modern Satanists are either Atheist or Agnostic and label themselves as Satanists to take a jab at Islam and Christianity. They literally believe in no supernatural power or entity. Much like how metal bands use Satanic symbols to promote their music. It's simply a jab in the eye to the status quo.

My point was that we shouldn't judge people because we heard a rumor on the internet.

OMG! I just found a Satanic symbol on the ODT! Quick! Get your torches! (SMH)

:rockon:
So your assumption IS that Satanists aren't bad..... OK, that's all I was asking.
For the record, I don't care one way or the other. The world is full of nuts.

Yeah..nah , Personally don’t care for him
Maybe for some guy that like falls off a bike and hurt his knee but not for anyone in a hard position using weapons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So your assumption IS that Satanists aren't bad..... OK, that's all I was asking.
For the record, I don't care one way or the other. The world is full of nuts.

My assumption is that someone LABELED a "Satanist" by others on the internet isn't a bad person until I see them doing bad things.

Jesus would have thought the same way.

My assumption is that someone LABELED a "Satanist" by others on the internet isn't a bad person until I see them doing bad things.

Jesus would have thought the same way.

That's different than what I took from your statement when you reduced devil worship to "taking a jab" at other religions. It is far more serious than that. But I concur, he may not be at all and could just be one of countless erroneous internet rumors. Easy enough for him to clear it up if it is widespread (which it doesn't really appear to be). Wait, would a Satanist lie? :confused:
LOL, pretty sure Jesus would know a devil worshiper whether they admitted it or not. ;)

Back
Top Bottom