• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Glad I am Alive… After a TOTAL accident with my working van today!

UPDATE
My doctor is a busy guy and ONLY today he could see me. So, checked everything up, and about the chest & low abdomen pain he advised to have a CT scan done (who knows I may have some broken vein or whatever in my chest.). So tomorrow morning I will be passing thru that big human scanner. - Other than that, I still have my entire body very sore.

1664498769984.png

UPDATE
My doctor is a busy guy and ONLY today he could see me. So, checked everything up, and about the chest & low abdomen pain he advised to have a CT scan done (who knows I may have some broken vein or whatever in my chest.). So tomorrow morning I will be passing thru that big human scanner. - Other than that, I still have my entire body very sore.

View attachment 4787347
What's the verdict?

UPDATE

View attachment 4787347

Have someone drive you and say you're claustrophobic and get some IV sedation if it's going to take a while.

JK. Late to the party, but God Bless and so glad you're ok.

What's the verdict?
CT Scan - Results:
No damage to any organ, no signs of any blood spills. The only BAD news, doctor said he could see that my prostrate needs attention like, RIGH NOW. SO, that's the next chapter of running to the docs. This week, wifey will schedule everything. And my brother Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover already warned me, if I skip this, he will take me over there to the doctor's office, by any means needed... lol... So, I got go!!!

Back
Top Bottom