• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Glad I am Alive… After a TOTAL accident with my working van today!

All those material things can be replaced. What can not be replaced is that lovable guy we know as OttoMan! Sorry it happened to you, I know it will cause some grief for quite some time. As I have heard many times, "The Lord works in mysterious ways", and I have no doubt He does, but I kinda wish He was more subtle at times like this! Take care.

All those material things can be replaced. What can not be replaced is that lovable guy we know as OttoMan! Sorry it happened to you, I know it will cause some grief for quite some time. As I have heard many times, "The Lord works in mysterious ways", and I have no doubt He does, but I kinda wish He was more subtle at times like this! Take care.
You're a Great Brother Ed!
Thank you Sir!! And thank you for your care and love!!

And I am still here, on the side of the highway waiting for the towing truck. (I-285 East right by Covington Hwy).

Those damn concrete blocks, too far into the highway and I didn’t see it. Hit it just enough to get the tire but it blew everything up, because it pulled the van into the concrete and destroyed the entire drive side. I thought I had hit the bridge. — After I got out, I was like “Am I dead?” Just some scratches, no broken bones.

Part of my job, I guess, Monday thru Saturday on the road.
Holy Crap….

THANK GOD FOR ANOTHER DAY….
Sir, so glad you are ok. You had a close call. God bless.

Back
Top Bottom