• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Glad I am Alive… After a TOTAL accident with my working van today!

Get checked out in the hospital. You will need muscle relaxant. Glad that you are OK.
Now get ready to being killed by your wife for almost dying :biggrin1:
I didn't want to go to the hospital at the moment, because I was blood hot, not feeling anything. -- Boy.... O Man... right now I can't move properly. The entire body sore: leg swollen, and my arm is not happy at all!! My chest seems that is closing, I think due to the seatbelt big hold off...

Anyway, GOD IS GOOD folks... God is awesome. I could have my both legs destroyed...

I didn't want to go to the hospital at the moment, because I was blood hot, not feeling anything. -- Boy.... O Man... right now I can't move properly. The entire body sore: leg swollen, and my arm is not happy at all!! My chest seems that is closing, I think due to the seatbelt big hold off...

Anyway, GOD IS GOOD folks... God is awesome. I could have my both legs destroyed...

God is indeed good and He was watching over you. Now go the hospital and get checked out.

So glad U are ok. Angels watching over U for sure. Them daily prayers don’t hurt either. Call if ya need something! Anything! Here for ya!!
Thank you my Brother. I know that you and your lovely Bride, pray daily for me and many other here on ODT. God surely delivered me.

TO YOU and many others that has my phone number: It got broken into the wracked metals, almost couldn't find it. It flew from wherever it was and got slammed into the metal. I am glad it was the car, the phone, some stuff I had in the cab, BUT not my body! SO, I won't have a phone for a while. If you call me or text me, I won't be able to see it.

Text me here on ODT. OttoMan is back for sure, specially after being delivered from death. lol

Back
Top Bottom