• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 23 PD Trades $329.99

Picked up one of the Gen 3 Glock 23 trade ins today. The only wear I see on the gun is on the barrel. It does have a smiley, but not bad. Thus gun is dang close to new. Slide and frame are as close to perfect as you can get. For $329 you can't beat it. As a side note, they are sold out of the Glock 22 trade ins.

Edit
While the outside looks great and the inside of the frame as well, I just detail stripped the slide and it was NASTY. Spent about 10 minutes cleaning all of the internals, and now it looks like a new gun on the inside. Still a great deal.

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_02_12_21b439a3d923eec47b9270ae9ae9e443.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up one of the Gen 3 Glock 23 trade ins today. The only wear I see on the gun is on the barrel. It does have a smiley, but not bad. Thus gun is dang close to new. Slide and frame are as close to perfect as you can get. For $329 you can't beat it. As a side note, they are sold out of the Glock 22 trade ins.

Edit
While the outside looks great and the inside of the frame as well, I just detail stripped the slide and it was NASTY. Spent about 10 minutes cleaning all of the internals, and now it looks like a new gun on the inside. Still a great deal.

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_02_12_21b439a3d923eec47b9270ae9ae9e443.jpg

Looks really clean.......do they have night-sites installed on them......looks like they do for the pic, but can't be sure......

Back
Top Bottom