• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 23 PD Trades $329.99

Looks really clean.......do they have night-sites installed on them......looks like they do for the pic, but can't be sure......
Yes night sights, extended mag release, and extended slide stop. Night sights on the one I picked up (pictured above in post #18) has probably about 75% brightness. They are Trijicon night sights. An absolute steal.

Why does AO suck? Because they have good prices and a great selection? Perhaps they have made mistakes in the past but the last couple of times I have been in there the CS could not have been better. I bought a G22 police trade in a couple weeks ago and was in and out in less than 30 minutes...And I looked around a little bit too. I don't see anyone else selling G22's for $299 or G23's for $329. I'll gladly buy from them.

Why does AO suck? Because they have good prices and a great selection? Perhaps they have made mistakes in the past but the last couple of times I have been in there the CS could not have been better. I bought a G22 police trade in a couple weeks ago and was in and out in less than 30 minutes...And I looked around a little bit too. I don't see anyone else selling G22's for $299 or G23's for $329. I'll gladly buy from them.

I have had more bad experiences then good ones with them.....yes, they do run some great deals from time to time....usually on PD trade Glocks....GGS and Cherokee have better prices on almost everything else......I just don't care for the attitude that I almost always get from the employees behind the gun counter.

Back
Top Bottom