• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 23 PD Trades $329.99

Why does AO suck? Because they have good prices and a great selection? Perhaps they have made mistakes in the past but the last couple of times I have been in there the CS could not have been better. I bought a G22 police trade in a couple weeks ago and was in and out in less than 30 minutes...And I looked around a little bit too. I don't see anyone else selling G22's for $299 or G23's for $329. I'll gladly buy from them.
I have only been in there 4-5 times, but have never had a bad experience. Sometimes busier than others, but that's to be expected. Maybe I've been lucky compared to some of the stories I've heard on here.

I have only been in there 4-5 times, but have never had a bad experience. Sometimes busier than others, but that's to be expected. Maybe I've been lucky compared to some of the stories I've heard on here.

The only thing I have ever complained about in there is sometimes there will only be one cashier working and a long line waiting to check out. I walked out one time when I had some .22 I was going to buy and there were 4-5 guys in front of me and all of them were buying guns. I stood there a few minutes and has somewhere I had to be so I out the .22 back on the shelf and left. Maybe they were understaffed that day, I don't know, but there were a lot of employees in the back...10 cash registers and one cashier with a check out line going 1/4 of the way down the aisle...That's only one experience that wasn't the best, but I have no real complaints. Most experiences in there have been just fine.

I called them yesterday and they still have the 23's...The guy told me these 23's were in overall better shape than the 22's they had. The 22 I bought is in very good condition so I guess we'll see.

They are still available. Picked up one today. Took it by Glock for an upgrade and new sights. $329 plus tax. Clean little pistol. Giving it to my daughter.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 20
I was going to head over there today but pussed out. I will probably head over tomorrow if the weather doesn't have me snowed in at work.

Back
Top Bottom