• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 23 PD Trades $329.99

They are still available. Picked up one today. Took it by Glock for an upgrade and new sights. $329 plus tax. Clean little pistol. Giving it to my daughter.
Looks like the serial number on the one I bought is very close to yours. I emailed glock asking if they could give me a date of manufacture. I will let you know when they reply. I believe that the age is around October 2008

Last edited:
Looks like the serial number on the one I bought is very close to yours. I emailed glock asking g if they could give me a date of manufacture. I will let you know when they reply. I believe that the age is around October 2008
Cool, let me know. Outstanding signiture you have, btw!

Based on my conversation with one of the guys back there, the 22s were Cobb County and the 23s were dept of corrections, thus being in much better condition than the 22s. Who knows if he was talking yang. I have seen DOC guns before that had a serial number or stamp, these do not. Personally, I saw a bunch of different 23s on the bottom shelf of the glock counter and they had different components. They all looked pretty close to new, so I grabbed the best Gen 3 on the shelf for $350 CC out the door, but I put it up for trade because I want a 9mm or 380. So, if you want to trade your 19, 26 or 42 for the choice 23 (with one hi cap mag and no box), hit me up! I will also trade it with cash for a nice 1911.

So all the 3rd gens are gone?
Was planning to go there this afternoon.
yes I got the last 3rd gen left there was one more but it was a 2nd gen.

I also want to add that this was my first time back to adventure outdoors in about 3 years after I told myself I would never go again.

this place really surprised me. The last time I went the customer service was terrible. This time back the customer service was excellent.the man who actually was behind the counter that I got the gun from was wonderful. very polite and helpful. I also had to deal with one of the young gunners out on the floor when I was looking for a holster and he went out of his way to help me find what I needed.
when I checked out there was a long wait and the cashier gave me a free hat for having to wait. it was no more than 15 minutes. if you are like me and have swore off Adventure outdoors in the past I strongly urge you to go back and give them a second chance.

Back
Top Bottom