• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 43 vs p365 (anyone switch?)

P365 XL half inch longer slide, 12 rods mag standard, factory cut for optic. Should be in some gun stores this month. The frame butt is a little longer

Yup that's the one. Hopefully they didn't change barrel lug dimensions and they didn't alter the frame rails radically.

I'm not holding my breath....but it would be nice.

I saw something a while back about a new p365 that was in the works. if the new p365 longer slide fits on the current production frame, consider me SOLD

I've been looking for a reasonably priced G48 slide to drop on G43 lower, but had no luck. I have a thing for long slides and compact grips.
Yup, mine has already arrived, just got to go pick it up next week, probably Wed or Thursday and yes the slide and frame are interchangeable. So if you want the XL slide on the 365 frame or vice versa, it works.
Put 200 more through the 365 this weekend, up to 1200 now. Zero hiccups.

Yup, mine has already arrived, just got to go pick it up next week, probably Wed or Thursday and yes the slide and frame are interchangeable. So if you want the XL slide on the 365 frame or vice versa, it works.
Put 200 more through the 365 this weekend, up to 1200 now. Zero hiccups.
What ammo have you been using? Real or not, wasn't their a member here saying 10k plus i think

Walmart Federal 115 brass. 16.97 per 100 right now so hard to pass up since it's easy enough to acquire 24/7. I'm sure there is someone with much more than 1200. I acquired mine 2.5 months ago and usually just shoot 100 rds per session so it's taking some time. Will likely drastically slow when the I pick up the XL and start running it instead.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Walmart Federal 115 brass. 16.97 per 100 right now so hard to pass up since it's easy enough to acquire 24/7. I'm sure there is someone with much more than 1200. I acquired mine 2.5 months ago and usually just shoot 100 rds per session so it's taking some time. Will likely drastically slow when the I pick up the XL and start running it instead.

Notice that the trigger smooths out at all after than many rounds or is trigger about same?

Notice that the trigger smooths out at all after than many rounds or is trigger about same?
It smoothed out with 11,356 dry trigger pulls on the first day of acquisition.
If you have a gritty pull, pull your striker out and clean the striker channel. Anything in there running on the plastic cup will make it gritty. Should be dry as a bone in there. It's a simple check.

It smoothed out with 11,356 dry trigger pulls on the first day of acquisition.
If you have a gritty pull, pull your striker out and clean the striker channel. Anything in there running on the plastic cup will make it gritty. Should be dry as a bone in there. It's a simple check.

My trigger pull is pretty smooth. I took it apart and cleaned it when I got it. Just have heard it gets “more smooth “

My trigger pull is pretty smooth. I took it apart and cleaned it when I got it. Just have heard it gets “more smooth “
Mine is pretty clean. Was shooting 1/2 IPSC today at 46y, can't really do that with a crappy trigger, at least I cant. I am amazed at the guns accuracy. I still can't run it quite as hard/fast/controllable as my Shield yet (which had Apex kit and SS, non+p guide rod/spring) but accuracy wise I shoot the 365 much more consistently.

This by the way is my favorite steel and I own some that cost much more, such a great target to take anywhere and once you get back on full IPSC, it feels too easy:
https://xbasetargets.com/collections/x-base-target-packages/products/1-2-ipsc-x-base-target

Back
Top Bottom