• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 43 vs p365 (anyone switch?)

Shield was same way, you can unlearn it, but yes, you have to want to and it will take some time but not as long as you think. Luckily it takes no ammo to unlearn. Making the change is doable, however constantly swapping back and forth between the two is not, unless you are ok with your press out sometimes not being perfect which I assume you would not be.

Yeah, I am still really pondering the idea of the 365 (more than I was originally), especially now with the xl coming. Cuz I am one of those that if I run a sig( it’s all gotta be sig). If I run glock( it’s all gotta be glock). No mix and matching for me.

So......I went to the range today to finally shoot the g43 side by side with the sig 365 (borrowed a friends 365). I have been die hard glock guy for a long while now. I have been amazed in the capacity to size for the sig but was more impressed with how it shoots. I had my gen 5 19 with me as well and actually like the feel of the 365 even over the 19. Needless to say I did not leave the range without first getting this double duo

7F16329E-1A6C-4A60-96B4-68FFCDB678D2.jpeg

I am....wait for it, a sig (p365) guy now haha. Shot great and the 12 round mag is as long as glock 43 with a +1 baseplate. 7 or 12? I’ll go with 12. I love the stipple from the factory on the sig and the undercut. Both of these bad boys have a may 2019 born on date

So......I went to the range today to finally shoot the g43 side by side with the sig 365 (borrowed a friends 365). I have been die hard glock guy for a long while now. I have been amazed in the capacity to size for the sig but was more impressed with how it shoots. I had my gen 5 19 with me as well and actually like the feel of the 365 even over the 19. Needless to say I did not leave the range without first getting this double duo

View attachment 2157477

I am....wait for it, a sig (p365) guy now haha. Shot great and the 12 round mag is as long as glock 43 with a +1 baseplate. 7 or 12? I’ll go with 12. I love the stipple from the factory on the sig and the undercut. Both of these bad boys have a may 2019 born on date
Haha, hilarious. I am telling you, these little guns are just too easy to like. They feel so good in the hand and they point more naturally for me, even at the slightly more relaxed grip angle. Very accurate too and they need nothing. Run it stock. I have an XL on order, and can't wait to get it in hand. Since I always run the 12 round mags anyways, and the XL swallows the 12 round flush, it may actually replace the 365 just so I can gain a half inch sight radius...should carry almost the same since the grip length and width will be the same.

Haha, hilarious. I am telling you, these little guns are just too easy to like. They feel so good in the hand and they point more naturally for me, even at the slightly more relaxed grip angle. Very accurate too and they need nothing. Run it stock. I have an XL on order, and can't wait to get it in hand. Since I always run the 12 round mags anyways, and the XL swallows the 12 round flush, it may actually replace the 365 just so I can gain a half inch sight radius...should carry almost the same since the grip length and width will be the same.

Yeah, I am impressed with the fit and function of it. Like i said, enjoyed shooting it as much of not more as the gen 5 19. Got 1 for me and 1 for the wifey. Guess some glocks will be making there way in to ODT

I had similar experiences to @a_guest47 and @Mr_A35. Tried to like the P365 but never could. And my regular EDC is a Sig P229. For compacts I'll stick with the smaller Glock 42/43 for now.

Did ya not like the way it shot or Felt in the hand? Or both? I went into this with a Glock bias and wound up really diggin the 365

Did ya not like the way it shot or Felt in the hand? Or both? I went into this with a Glock bias and wound up really diggin the 365
Exactly, didn't like the way it felt in my hand when shooting. It's not a big deal though to me; the only time I'd wear a small pistol like this is summertime in shorts or something. Otherwise I prefer my 15+1 plus a red dot.

Exactly, didn't like the way it felt in my hand when shooting. It's not a big deal though to me; the only time I'd wear a small pistol like this is summertime in shorts or something. Otherwise I prefer my 15+1 plus a red dot.

I was surprised that this lil 365 handled recoil as well as my 19 did (dare I say better?) I was planning on shooting the sig today to solidify I did not want one. Oops

Back
Top Bottom