• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 43 vs p365 (anyone switch?)

any “glock guys” make the swap to the 365 after shooting it? I held a 365 today and must say it feels better in the hand And I really liked the trigger. Any real world feedback? Has sig really got the 365 figured out now? Do y’all think it shoots better than then43? Yes I will get to shooting and compare myself but wanna hear the general consensus
Both my p365's had that awful primer drag. I know some micro 9's have them but on the p365's they were really noticeable. I mean really noticeable. You all that own them should really check out your spent casings. The primer drag nudges up to the brass itself. Just a matter of time before the firing pin snaps.

Bought 2 g43's. Tried the p365. Bought 2. I trust the g43 a lot more. When magguts came out with the plus 2 for the g43 I sold both my p365's here on ODT. The grip on the p365 was too small and a bit too vertical for my taste. It shoots well but I like the feel of the g43. P365 has a bit of an over travel after you hit the wall. The g43 does not have that. If you cant get the job done with 8 plus 1 in pipe then you in a lot of trouble. Plus the g43 was reliable out of the gate. The p365 went thru 3 revisions. Its the trust factor.

Have you used the magguts a lot? Any issues feeding or other reliability issues. And yeah, I do like the reliability of the glock for sure

I sold my 43 for a P365. I've got about 600ish rounds thru mine, no issues what-so-ever. I've been VERY pleased with it.

I really like the 43, I had great service out of mine, but I couldn't ignore the size/capacity advantage the P365 has over the 43.

Have you used the magguts a lot? Any issues feeding or other reliability issues. And yeah, I do like the reliability of the glock for sure
The plus 1 I have used on g43 and Shield 9mm. Never had an issue. I keep those loaded at times. The plus 2 I have only put 4 boxes of 50 of brass cased. No issues. Still not enough for me to trust. Who know it make another 300 rounds or it may just take another box for me to trust. But as of now I do like the plus 2. It only extends the g43 flat base by quarter inch.

The plus 1 I have used on g43 and Shield 9mm. Never had an issue. I keep those loaded at times. The plus 2 I have only put 4 boxes of 50 of brass cased. No issues. Still not enough for me to trust. Who know it make another 300 rounds or it may just take another box for me to trust. But as of now I do like the plus 2. It only extends the g43 flat base by quarter inch.

Attachments

• C2B173DB-6022-4EF8-BD83-8FBFDBF37FF6.jpeg
    C2B173DB-6022-4EF8-BD83-8FBFDBF37FF6.jpeg
    42.4 KB · Views: 62
Not too bad looking either. Flat base holds 7 and the left mag holds 8. Its not 10 but I can live with 7 & 8 til Glock has an answer for the p365. It may take another 3 years but I am willing to wait.

I switched out all my glock stuff to sig.

Got rid of my G17 for a 320 x

And my g43 for a 365

Best decision ever.
I hate the 320. Tried it and just could not like it. As far as a full size companion for the 365, the PPQ feels awfully similar and it seems to me the grip angles are almost identical. Trigger is nice too.

Sold my G42 and G43 and bought a P365 with cash to spare. Love the P365, but would go back to Glock if they came out with anything really comparable.
With their slow track record it may be 2-3 years, but hopefully they will catch up; I prefer the Glock design better overall.

Back
Top Bottom