• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock corrupt business practices

sounds like they lawyer is a dirtbag. not glock.
what did glock do wrong exactly. give money to campaigns of people favorable to guns? doesnt that help everyone here?
take potential clients to strip clubs? every company in America does that. Heck, i have two glocks. when are they gonna take me?

If my gun company actively lobbies for my rights, good. Support single mothers, even better. Not corrupt, just not a good look to be at the titty bar.

Lol flick isn't corrupt this guy stole from them! Although some localities may forbid gifts that Glock provided during business meetings, such as lap dances and motorboats.

Last edited:
If my gun company actively lobbies for my rights, good. Support single mothers, even better. Not corrupt, just not a good look to be at the titty bar.

Lol flick isn't corrupt this guy stole from them! Although some localities may forbid gifts that Glock provided during business meetings, such as lap dances and motorboats.

It isn't my story, I am not a writter for AJC......I just figured that I would catch everyones attention with the title, which former employees are saying about Glock. And all X employees are not disgruntled employees, so is there any truth to it....we'll see at the end of the trial!

It isn't my story, I am not a writter for AJC......I just figured that I would catch everyones attention with the title, which former employees are saying about Glock. And all X employees are not disgruntled employees, so is there any truth to it....we'll see at the end of the trial!

I aint yelling at you, but it strikes my fanboy nerves, but like anything the higher you go the easier it is to see your ass.

Back
Top Bottom