• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock corrupt business practices

For everything made public about Glock, a lot of the same things happen at other companies within the industry. At the end of the day gun companies are businesses just like any other. You get good ones and bad ones and all of the laundry like any other.

This stuff happens EVERYDAY in Detroit. Maybe Obama will bail out Glock. I have worked for 2 large international companies. They all use fuzzy accounting. Every major corporation does. Is it legal? My guess is that the loopholes are there. Is it "right", probably not. Can we say G.E.? Alcohol, fishing trips, expensive dinners, strip clubs, it is ALL common place. It also depends on who you are taking to the strip club. If they are foreigners, it is typically expected and that is where they WANT to go.

If you are shocked then I think you are a bit naive.

Plus the Glock book author is a Harvard Law grad, as we all know they are all trustworthy. http://www.businessweek.com/bios/paul-m-barrett-1989.html

Just curious..Does anyone here have any skin in the game? Do any of you stand to be personally affected by a corrupt or non-corrupt Glock Inc? Just wondering..

Just curious..Does anyone here have any skin in the game? Do any of you stand to be personally affected by a corrupt or non-corrupt Glock Inc? Just wondering..

Haha exactly. I don't care if glock arms child solders in Africa, cheats on their taxes and steals from the blind. I like their pistols. Their prices are reasonable and their customer service is top notch.

As long as as my guns get serviced for free, I am pretty much good with whatever goes on. I have seen several companies that work the same way. Remember this is a trial of a former employee of Glock. Not Glock itself.....Yet.

Back
Top Bottom