• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock corrupt business practices

I seen just a piece of this on the news (channel 2) and did'nt get the rest of the story, I can't figure out people who will thieve that makes good money , I can't understand thievery anyway. Saturday , my friend who's a policeman had his boat motor stole right off his back porch, too bad he was'nt at home during this action. What has happend to our country? Im just at a loss.

Haha exactly. I don't care if glock arms child solders in Africa, cheats on their taxes and steals from the blind. I like their pistols. Their prices are reasonable and their customer service is top notch.

I do care about those things. What I don't understand is how people let their identity as human beings become that of the image of a manufacturer of a product. How demeaning to yourself to tie your identity, and to live vicariously through a sports team, firearms manufacturer, etc.

It's sad that some people believe everything they see, read, & hear, and also that they think that they see, read, & hear ALL of the story.
Not directed at the OP but just a general statement.

First mistake...anything in the AJC is trash. I discount the veracity of the classifieds as left leaning bile in the AJC. Atlanta is nothing but a yankee cancer. If they could limit to within 285, it wouldn't hurt my feelings a bit to see a neutron bomb version of Shermans march thru that toilet.

Glock is a bastion of quality and the best of the gun community. Seeing a bunch of low-life liberals gleefully smearing Glock just pisses me off. Liberals should be considered nuisances and listed as no bag limit targets.

First mistake...anything in the AJC is trash. I discount the veracity of the classifieds as left leaning bile in the AJC. Atlanta is nothing but a yankee cancer. If they could limit to within 285, it wouldn't hurt my feelings a bit to see a neutron bomb version of Shermans march thru that toilet.

Glock is a bastion of quality and the best of the gun community. Seeing a bunch of low-life liberals gleefully smearing Glock just pisses me off. Liberals should be considered nuisances and listed as no bag limit targets.

Good thing Glock is just outside of 285! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom