• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock corrupt business practices

I've personally had dozens of companies take me and co-workers, as perspective customers, (not in my current job but others) to strip clubs ...... I don't see the issue.

I'm reading this story wondering how anyone thinks this mean that glock is at fault ... it says former ceo and council ... as in used to be. These guys hatched a plot together AFTER he was an employee to rip them off.

So what? Glock haters are worse than liberals, hate puppies and drink skunked beer. I hear some of the anti glock guys like to take warm bathes together and do weird stuff with m&P's. So I hear.

Weird stuff like grip reductions and stippling due to having feminine hands?

I stopped reading the AJC when Lewis Grizzard died. As far as the article - it sounds like a bunch of yankee-fied jersey boys going after one another. Gaston does need to eval his people better though! Didn't he have some other clown they hired try to kill him and embezel millions?

I stopped reading the AJC when Lewis Grizzard died. As far as the article - it sounds like a bunch of yankee-fied jersey boys going after one another. Gaston does need to eval his people better though! Didn't he have some other clown they hired try to kill him and embezel millions?
yea Cad, your right , i had forgotten about lewis grizzard , maybe that's when the downfall of the ajc started. I miss his funny stories. m

Yep. Charles Ewert hired an ex-mercenary to try and assassinate Glock. Ol' man Gaston gave the assassin a beatdown. LOL!

Now granted, the ex-Merc was French, so that's probably why he failed at the attempt.

One guy's shady actions don't represent the company. If you wanna see a company that's actually corrupt, go investigate Jiffy Lube. It's the friggin AJC - they do the brady campaign's Atlanta dirty work.

And so what? They took potential clients to strip clubs and paid for their booze? That sounds like a good ****ing host to me.

One guy's shady actions don't represent the company. If you wanna see a company that's actually corrupt, go investigate Jiffy Lube. It's the friggin AJC - they do the brady campaign's Atlanta dirty work.

And so what? They took potential clients to strip clubs and paid for their booze? That sounds like a good ****ing host to me.

I work for an extremely large company that manufactures everything from lightbulbs to household appliances. I work in their medical diagnostics division....if you want to talk about corrupt practices, I could write a dissertation on what I've seen and heard around here.

Back
Top Bottom