• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock corrupt business practices

Saying Glock is corrupt because the CEO was stealing money is like saying you are a baby-killer because the government allows abortion....what a turd just trying to get people to read the stupid article...that's exactly what's wrong with the media in this country...they do the same crap.

It isn't my story, I am not a writter for AJC......I just figured that I would catch everyones attention with the title, which former employees are saying about Glock. And all X employees are not disgruntled employees, so is there any truth to it....we'll see at the end of the trial!
That's a stupid answer... I want to sensationlize this title so you guys read my post!

All the AJC is toilet paper for when your out of the real thing. I quit getting it probably around 1996, the only good thing that used to be good in it was the crossword puzzles, then the libs had to change that . I still wan't a glock though.

So what? Glock haters are worse than liberals, hate puppies and drink skunked beer. I hear some of the anti glock guys like to take warm bathes together and do weird stuff with m&P's. So I hear.

Back
Top Bottom