• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Glock/M&P?

Glock fanboys, hands down.

2.bp.blogspot.com__Nva_FLbXkbQ_TOVdV6nhHXI_AAAAAAAAAus_Jh3QLU3mGDU_s1600_ohnoyoudidnt.jpg

1. Tennifer. Glock has it, M&P doesn't.

2. Apex trigger. The 75 dollar trigger kit you need to give the M&P a trigger as nice as the Glock

3. Smyrna Georgia vs. Springfield Mass.

4. Glock mags cost 20 bucks each and are everywhere, M&P mags cost 30 bucks and are harder to find

Besides those four three things, not really much difference in the two guns. Rent both and buy what you like
Besides those three things, I think the M&P

Last edited:

2. Apex trigger. The 75 dollar trigger kit you need to give the M&P a trigger as nice as the Glock

4. Glock mags cost 20 bucks each and are everywhere, M&P mags cost 30 bucks and are harder to find

Besides those four three things, not really much difference in the two guns. Rent both and buy what you like

Negative on #4 Ghostrider

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm pretty sure Melonite is the less toxic version of Tennifer, isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom