Glock Perfection vs whatever junk you carry

Santa isn’t real ???? that’s like saying ARs are vastly superior to AKs.. I won’t believe it without proof
Santa’ real. So are the reindeer. You just gotta believe...
A23492B1-4D7F-4245-A819-3C8EA1D93CDA.jpeg

Take the best parts of a Glock and a 1911...out them together in one gun...and voila:
This is what you get:
ECF57D4B-0238-4CC9-B242-92ED7A4034FC.jpeg

Lightweight, hi-capacity double-stack polymer frame hand honed with steel rails to a “ball-bearing” fit to a steel slide. All the great “point ability“ of a 1911 and a trigger pull that breaks like a glass rod.
So, you see, no need to choose between a Glock or a 1911. Just get best of both in one gun.

Take the best parts of a Glock and a 1911...out them together in one gun...and voila:
This is what you get:
View attachment 3080624
Lightweight, hi-capacity double-stack polymer frame hand honed with steel rails to a “ball-bearing” fit to a steel slide. All the great “point ability“ of a 1911 and a trigger pull that breaks like a glass rod.
So, you see, no need to choose between a Glock or a 1911. Just get best of both in one gun.

That’s all the bad parts of the Glock mixed with all the bad parts of the 1911.

Love my 1911s, carried them more than a decade. 10 years ago however I decided I would no longer carry a gun with a manual safety. Not having to wipe down my gun every night to prevent rust is nice too.
Safety.... The main reason for my not owning a "block". The safety is on the trigger, if you are pulling the trigger anyway, it's no safety. If you are not pulling the trigger, you don't need a safety. To each his own, a manual safety is not a sure thing, they can fail. You never wipe the slide down after you carry??

Back
Top Bottom