Glock Perfection vs whatever junk you carry

My 1954 two tone Pre Model 27 long tube is my idea of perfection....and when you're finished discharging the 6 rounds of .357 magnum....you can use it to bludgeon your attacker to death because you didn't hit him with your terrible shot placements because ammo is too expensive to shoot up at the range to practice.

:ranger:
25604c7a9f38c183596efc7dee1a7977.jpg

Not sure what that "perfection" is of which you speak....I picked up a 30S a while back as my first experience trying discover the "hype" of Glock....have to say, I am not terribly impressed. The OEM trigger is better on my TP9SC Elite, PPQ 45 or XD 45....heck, even my Taurus G2C has a better pull/reset than my 30S So far, (after the first 150 rounds or so) my G30S seems like an average striker fired handgun...I’ve got striker fired Sigs, Caniks, and Walthers that are closer to "perfection" than my Glock....but that’s just my opinion....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All about the reset. Pull means nothing on a defensive handgun. Well, expect KelTec and S&W sigma. Those are sofa king we Todd Ted.

My 1954 two tone Pre Model 27 long tube is my idea of perfection....and when you're finished discharging the 6 rounds of .357 magnum....you can use it to bludgeon your attacker to death because you didn't hit him with your terrible shot placements because ammo is too expensive to shoot up at the range to practice.

:ranger:
25604c7a9f38c183596efc7dee1a7977.jpg

ok boomer.

Never fired one. No safety no thank you.

I felt like that for a while too, but try it and you will get used to it. I still can't carry a Glock appendix carry though, actually i cant carry anything appendix carry- just cant overcome the mental block of where that gun is pointed when I sit down.

I felt like that for a while too, but try it and you will get used to it. I still can't carry a Glock appendix carry though, actually i cant carry anything appendix carry- just cant overcome the mental block of where that gun is pointed when I sit down.

I can’t overcome my fat ass stomach to carry appendix.

Back
Top Bottom