• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
True story yes, but those aren't common outside of Gen2 police trade ins. A $400 Gen 3 Glock is an exception - usually a newbie who doesn't know better or who needs quick cash. That's why, as you said, you have to be quick.

I have to add this. I have seen this "Glock prices" thread many times, and I make a mental list of those members who either complain about the prices or say "I would never pay more than x for a used Glock". Inevitably in the future they end up listing a Glock for sale, and its priced right up there with the rest, or it's listed trade only so they can mask the fact that they are trying to get 550 worth out of it.

I'm not one of them. I sold a G22 for $325 2 months ago and that was after i brought it to glock to have gone over. I won't support ridiculous used pricing - i'll just buy new.

Guess I haven't been paying attention? I sold a G22 this year for $325 thinking i'd be able to turn around and get a G17

I dont know where I was when this was sold. If it was a nice gun Im kicking myself. I have bought A Police trade in gen two G22 at adventure Outdoors for 299=tax.around 320 or so. Its hard to find that deal now. Condition is everything.

yea saw a bunch of those turn around and sold here for $375 while AO still had $299 ones in the damn case SMDH :) I tried to find a G17 there - no luck. Not many LEO carrying 9mm anymore i guess.

yea saw a bunch of those turn around and sold here for $375 while AO still had $299 ones in the damn case SMDH :) I tried to find a G17 there - no luck. Not many LEO carrying 9mm anymore i guess.
375 is not unreasonable for a gun they paid 325 for and used their time and gas to get. They may have bought it and decided it was not for them? Why go through the buying process and time and not try and make $50?
And also...Folks aint gotta buy it.lol

375 is not unreasonable for a gun they paid 325 for and used their time and gas to get. They may have bought it and decided it was not for them? Why go through the buying process and time and not try and make $50?

Sure if you want to flip guns its your prerogative. I mean, sure, it's illegal and all but..hey right? ;) My point is what i saw some folks purchasing for immediate resale turning around and trying to flip for profit almost immediately while the 299 ones were still available.

Its my understanding that buying guns and turning around and selling them for profit without possessing a FFL is illegal. Lets just hope they decided they didn't like the gun.

Its my understanding that buying guns and turning around and selling them for profit without possessing a FFL is illegal. Lets just hope they decided they didn't like the gun.

Thats why I said They may have bought it and decided it was not for them I tell you, If buy a gun and do not like it...I will sell it for what I have in it. If someone does not want to pay that I shall keep it.
Guess I should have made it clear what they have in it and not make $50

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom