• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

I ragged on my stepdad hard after he told me he spent over 6 with a glock, including a holster and ammo and a third mag...Where he's at people don't know any better and will pay what the dealers want. Don't even knwo if they support GSSF/military/leo packages. But with his military time and status, he coulda gotten a much better deal on his 19. considering he's had it roughly a year and only has 50 rounds through it...Plan on takin it off his hands once I get the funds :)

That might be great if you happen to be in that area, but from say Alpharetta, it's a minimum 2 hour drive roundtrip, and easily 3hrs with traffic. Your $400 G17 + $28 sales tax + $18 gas (120 miles @ 20mpg x $3.6 per gal) + $25 for an extra mag (for comparison purposes) = $471. If I can pick one up around here for $500 and save myself 3 hours, I don't think it's all that bad. For some people, their time is worth more than the price differential.

All I'm saying is you can't just compare the price of the gun itself.

There are many Blue Label dealers besides Ed's....Smyrna, Marietta, Acworth and I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting. Go to GSSF website and look at the list or call Glock, tell them where you are and they will give you a list of the close ones. I bought a new Glock 26 Gen 4 for $425 out the door at Snyrna Police Distributors in March. Acworth Guns is a Blue Label seller. I will drive an hour to save $75 -$100 any time. The cool part is that Smyrna is 20 minutes and Acworth is 5 minutes away from me. Your comparison is inaccurate, Blue Label and Gen 4's come with three mags. Research is your friend if your time is valuable. There are a number of Blue Label dealers that are much closer to you than Ed's. Probably less than 20 miles.

over priced under priced people will pay what ever they want or do with out , like gas if you need it or want to go some where you will pay what ever the station is charging if not then you can sit your ass at home ,,lol

There are many Blue Label dealers besides Ed's....Smyrna, Marietta, Acworth and I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting. Go to GSSF website and look at the list or call Glock, tell them where you are and they will give you a list of the close ones. I bought a new Glock 26 Gen 4 for $425 out the door at Snyrna Police Distributors in March. Acworth Guns is a Blue Label seller. I will drive an hour to save $75 -$100 any time. The cool part is that Smyrna is 20 minutes and Acworth is 5 minutes away from me. Your comparison is inaccurate, Blue Label and Gen 4's come with three mags. Research is your friend if your time is valuable. There are a number of Blue Label dealers that are much closer to you than Ed's. Probably less than 20 miles.

Ed's, SPD, and GT Distributors are the only LE glock distributors. There are others that are LE dealers. Distributors have them for 399. Dealers are 425. Dana Safety Supply is one dealer I know of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom