• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
youmj.jpg

I can get them for 400 all day long with three mags and the 34,35,17l for 500
Might be worth it for a vacation for the 34 and 35 long barrel. I just bought a 35 for about $50 more than that. Didnt want to use my GSSF on it because it was a good deal. Get back with me on this place!

Last edited:
I'm confused and as I'm looking for a used G17....a little frustrated. If you can get a new in the box say G17 for $475 or so, how is it people go bats**t crazy jumping all over a $425 or $450 Glock?

Not only that but on this site you have a whole host of nutswingers that will pop off about what a great deal it is.

The Glock is the only gun i can think of that even used with a ton of carry wear still goes for only $50 bucks less than new...

It seems I'm gonna get a new one as i just can't see buying a used one to save $50 bucks.

This is the ODT . . . didn't you know?

I was up at Cherokee pawn (free plug) to pick up my ODT lower :). They had a FDE Gen 4 G19 for $509! Hurt my feelings knowing what I have in mine. We are getting raped down here, I thought Deliverance was filmed up there!

I was up at Cherokee pawn (free plug) to pick up my ODT lower :). They had a FDE Gen 4 G19 for $509! Hurt my feelings knowing what I have in mine. We are getting raped down here, I thought Deliverance was filmed up there!

I saw that when I was in there last week. I don't even like the color and I was tempted to take it home!

I got a excellent G17 for 425 on here. the seller even put installed brand new trijicon night sights for 490. I'd pay that any day just to not have paperwork that leads back to my house when the Govt. comes knocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom