• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock Vs. HK, No Compromised Perfection!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a long hard look at the m&p for quite some time. I like the way they look over the Glocks and I am a big fan of Smith and Wesson products. In the end what killed it for me was the trigger and magazine/holster availability. I understand that the apex fixes the problems I have with the trigger, but it will be years before m&p catches up with Glock when it comes to availability of magazine's and holsters, if ever.

I'm finding over the past year or so that magazines are getting easier to come by. It used to be damn near impossible to find them locally and you had to pay a premium for them online.

Weird. I also thought the slides where stainless from the beginning. Learn something new everyday.

When they were first released and for the first couple of years, only the Pro series models had stainless slides, the regular models did not. Once rust became a recurring issue, from my understanding, S&W decided to use stainless on all variations of the M&P.

I'm tempted to try and trade one of my glocks for a M&P just to test it against the glock.

Or if someone has a 9mm HK they want to trade for a G19 let me know and I'll put it in the test

I've installed the DCAEK kit in the 2 M&P's I had and have to say the parts in the rear housing are well made and beefy. It is a more complex version of Glocks but I was impressed with the quality.

I'm tempted to try and trade one of my glocks for a M&P just to test it against the glock.

Or if someone has a 9mm HK they want to trade for a G19 let me know and I'll put it in the test

We have an M&P.

In case anyone missed it... The Glock vs. M&P is going to happen.

Game on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom