• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock Vs. HK, No Compromised Perfection!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys, don't underestimate the M&P. You need to realize that the weapon system was designed from the ground up to be direct competition with Glock. The parts are quality and its a good shooting, well made gun. I bet it would hold up alot better than people think.

You guys, don't underestimate the M&P. You need to realize that the weapon system was designed from the ground up to be direct competition with Glock. The parts are quality and its a good shooting, well made gun. I bet it would hold up alot better than people think.

I rather enjoyed my M&P pro 9mm. Was a smooth shooter. Nothing wrong with them at all.

I took a long hard look at the m&p for quite some time. I like the way they look over the Glocks and I am a big fan of Smith and Wesson products. In the end what killed it for me was the trigger and magazine/holster availability. I understand that the apex fixes the problems I have with the trigger, but it will be years before m&p catches up with Glock when it comes to availability of magazine's and holsters, if ever.

I took a long hard look at the m&p for quite some time. I like the way they look over the Glocks and I am a big fan of Smith and Wesson products. In the end what killed it for me was the trigger and magazine/holster availability. I understand that the apex fixes the problems I have with the trigger, but it will be years before m&p catches up with Glock when it comes to availability of magazine's and holsters, if ever.

The one I had shot liek a dream, although I had some rust issues. minimal recoil although my buddy is a sissy and acted like a girl every shot :P

[video]http://www.facebook.com/v/10150162890376135[/video]

The one I had shot liek a dream, although I had some rust issues. minimal recoil although my buddy is a sissy and acted like a girl every shot :P

[video]http://www.facebook.com/v/10150162890376135[/video]

They fixed the rust issues when they went from a high carbon slide to a stainless slide. A friend of mine had the older M&P and it looked like some 12 y.o. Cambodian kid has blued the slide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom