• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

GMC Sierra - My tinker truck

I rented the empty trailer in dawson, went 400 thru the connector down 85, 185, 27. Picked up car in Blakely.
Went to Bainbridge then back same route. Night time driving. Mostly 60-65mph. I creeped up on 75 once or twice.
I would like to pick up the OP's truck, but I need seating for four on the next one. I like his because I only put a couple thousand miles on mine a year if that.
You talking Dawsonville ?
Or the city of Dawson ?

City of Dawson is about 25 miles east of Blakey

I drive from Atlanta to a few miles east of bainbridge every week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought this thing quite a few years ago. It was purchased to pull my landscaping business trailer and did that well for many years. Well, I got out of the lawn care business and sold just the trailer. Since every family SHOULD have a full size truck if they can afford it, I definitely had no reason to get rid of it. Hell, it's pulled quite a few cars and trucks as well, even with its smaller 4.8L V8.

Over the past few years, I have turned it into more of a sport looking truck (I say sport very lightly...)

Today, I finally went and got some white Plasti Dip and sprayed the grille and bumper. I have to say I like it! Going to do the rear bumper and mirrors next.

One of these days I will swap it for a cammed 6.0L, but for now it will be like this.

Before on top when it was my work truck, below is now
View attachment 856734
View attachment 856742
do the mirrors and the centers of the wheels

Back
Top Bottom