• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

GMC Sierra - My tinker truck

Yeah, you gotta burn that $75 one in. Then buy paint and blend it in. I MAY do a bolt on one if I found a good deal, but probably not anytime soon.

I think I will save that when I do a 6.0 swap though. I actually use the rear bumper quite a bit and it looks correct with my frame mounted hitch.

Once I get a bigger motor, probably would stop using it as a "truck" and more of a hot rod. The roll pan would be a better choice at that point.

Yeah, you gotta burn that $75 one in. Then buy paint and blend it in. I MAY do a bolt on one if I found a good deal, but probably not anytime soon.

I think I will save that when I do a 6.0 swap though. I actually use the rear bumper quite a bit and it looks correct with my frame mounted hitch.

Once I get a bigger motor, probably would stop using it as a "truck" and more of a hot rod. The roll pan would be a better choice at that point.
cut and pull in the bumper a bit..cheap easy and not hard to do..just a thought

Window tint is coming. Leaving the OE style wheels aluminum.
Screenshot_2015-09-07-19-18-00.png
Oem wheels look great on them love the clean look as you can tell. And do not spray your wheels or dip them black everyone is doing it. Go old school. !!!!

View attachment 862030
Oem wheels look great on them love the clean look as you can tell. And do not spray your wheels or dip them black everyone is doing it. Go old school. !!!!
Funny you posted that. I want to find a cowl good for mine. A guy a few neighborhoods over has a white one with it on his and it looks great.

Yeah, not a fan of the plasti-dip wheels. I like black wheels, but only with some aftermarket designs.

Funny you posted that. I want to find a cowl good for mine. A guy a few neighborhoods over has a white one with it on his and it looks great.
It's a 4-inch Steel cowl hood instead of a 2-inch.

Yeah, not a fan of the plasti-dip wheels. I like black wheels, but only with some aftermarket designs.

Back
Top Bottom