• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GO Gaytas?

Haha! Gators live in you boys heads RENT FREE. Love it. And what have yall done with all that 5 star talent? 4th and Shart buddy. And you seem to forget the six football players arrested in last two months up there in Athens. Check last years rankings at end of season. Where was UgaY? BELOW Florida. Kirby Shart is great recruiter but an absolute idiot when it comes to game mgt. 4th & Shart

Recruit all the 5 star players you want. Yall still cant win the big one buddy.

1980!!!!

Win a Natty then we will discuss further.

GO GATORS!
biggest highlight of Dan Mullens career as Florida HC is a goal line stand in a game he lost by 19

No. Id say his biggest highlight is taking a team that was 4-7 previous year to 10-3 his first year there, with the OLD coaches players/recruits. Hell of a turnaround.

No. Id say his biggest highlight is taking a team that was 4-7 previous year to 10-3 his first year there, with the OLD coaches players/recruits. Hell of a turnaround.
if I was being honest id say Georgia beats Florida and wins east in 2019 in similar fashion as it did in 2018. However because of the major turnover in personnel going into 2020 that's when Florida will have to makes its move for superiority. UGA will probably lose Fromm, Swift, about 3 starting offensive lineman. Defense it frighteningly talented. players all over the place. however if they stay push it up another year.

Reactions: GFB
I think Florida has MUCH better chance this year of beating GA. IF we stay healthy. You gotta remember Florida stayed right with GA up till the 4th qtr WITHOUT our two best DB’s playing being replaced by TRUE freshman (whom Fromm picked on all game) and Franks just about handed that game to yall on silver platter. Im not saying Gators beat GA, Im saying we have MUCH better chance this year as our team is much better. But thats why we play the game. Should be a good one. I’ll be there and cant wait!

Reactions: GFB
Dan Mullen is a clown. Your program is still a dumpster fire. See you in November, for about the 1st quarter anyway. I think we have a spot on our roster for the CB who enteted the portal yesterday. What did Dan say about the reflection on the programs recruiting when a recruits leaves? At least Felicia Fields played the entire season before slinking away. Oh yeah we just picked up a commit from another 5 star OLB - add him to the stack.

You got any 5 stars? No, none on the way either.

What a joke. Should have hired Jeremy Pruitt. What a bunch of dumbasses. At least Shark Humper and Boom could beat Kentucky.
Wow... The Georgia Fans usually don't get into this level of fervor until July when the typical preseason UGA #1 BS starts. You are right to be worried about Florida and I suppose this is how you show it albeit a bit dysfunctional. Anyhow, Roll Tide....

Wow... The Georgia Fans usually don't get into this level of fervor until July when the typical preseason UGA #1 BS starts. You are right to be worried about Florida and I suppose this is how you show it albeit a bit dysfunctional. Anyhow, Roll Tide....

They ALWAYS worry about Florida. Its hilarious. Like I said, we live in their heads RENT FREE.

Back
Top Bottom