• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Going to leave a negative today

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds more like a "warning thread" seeing how the seller has through this afternoon to make it right.
It is kind of odd someone with that much positive feedback just stops replying....especially realizing its all captured in PM's.
Hmmm, who could it be and why this behavior??? :confused2:

CD, yes the seller agreed to a firm deal on price, time and location and it is all in P.M., his time allowance for his "couple if days due to work" runs out this afternoon. I will try to contact him one more time and then post a neg. I am going to alert the mods and let you guys know how it turns out. I have always honored my word, I guess that I just expected him to do the same. We shall see how it plays you. Again, thanks to all of the good upstanding members here. I do appreciate the input.

I'm shocked he hasn't put in his two cents. If he had a good excuse, you would figure he would want it heard. Maybe he hasn't became aware of the debate....

Like everyone else I'm waiting to see if:

a negative is posted

or

the other party jumps in here to tell their story

Hadn't looked at the itrader page in a while and there's a new top deadbeat...

Like everyone else I'm waiting to see if:

a negative is posted

or

the other party jumps in here to tell their story

Hadn't looked at the itrader page in a while and there's a new top deadbeat...

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/itrader_main.php

Which makes me wonder, why are these folks still allowed to be here? Why aren't they nuked out of existence?

I am the seller of this item and am somewhat confused as to the op jumping the gun on this. Anyone who has completed a deal with me can attest to my integrity in making fair deals.

I had had an original time and place set for a meet. It was for late in the day and I got called into work that morning. I notified the buyer of the change and he agreed to reschedule for a later date. I told him that I would get with him in a couple of days and I sent him a pm this morning. This is exactly what I committed to doing. He wanted to meet today and I told him I have several doctors appointments today and would let him know how my day progresses. I am currently sitting in my doctors waiting room right now. I then need to take my daughter to her counseling appointment. My day is booked tight and I am trying to see how to make this deal work. I have done everything I committed to and the op seems to be jumping the gun a bit. If I say I will get with you in a couple days have the courtesy to give me that time before casting judgement.

Some of you would miss work to make a meet but in my position that was not an option. I have a high level of responsibility and had to be there. The op informed this morning that he works 12 hour shifts and will not be available after today. I am sorry that our schedules seem to conflict at this point but he did agree to postpone our meeting. I don't see how this warrants a negative but whatever comes of it is out of my control.

Ok folks, update. Just got a pm saying sorry for the delay but may not be able to meet today. My reply was that I would be willing to drive to him at anytime he chooses. This post was in no way a threat but more me venting.i welcome the other party to chime in at anytime. I'm pretty frustrated with this deal and actually DO hope to complete it. Still giving the benefit of the doubt. I will make another update later today. Thanks to all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom