• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Going to see my future ex girlfriends band play tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would venture out on a limb and say that most who listen to music about ****ing a corpse and go into graphic detail are also pedophiles.

I love hardcore music but I don’t dig into any of the perverted sexual hardcore music, **** is just as bad as hood rat trap music imo.

Shock factor lyrics because they suck lol

I can relate to hard music bringing you through tough times, but I’ll never understand that cannibal corpse ****

Metalheads are a minority group of music enthusiasts. So yes, we are different in general public until we get together at concerts and become brothers. There's a great comradery between us that you don't see in other genres.
I take it you never took in a Jimmy Buffet concert?

I understand why the dont stay around.

They probably are being 5150 or 5250’d
By the boys in blue……
You know, not everyone who is alternative/goth/metal is a raging liberal lunatic. In fact, your average drunken rednecks and wannabe hiphop losers get arrested for dumb shyt more often than anyone.

What’s that? Her success? Her looks? Her being in shape? Looks like she’s ahead of all dead beats everyone on this forum complains about.
In shape from exercise and a healthy diet? She definitely doesn’t give off the impression of a health and fitness buff, but you never know. I’ve been shocked before.

You know, not everyone who is alternative/goth/metal is a raging liberal lunatic. In fact, your average drunken rednecks and wannabe hiphop losers get arrested for dumb shyt more often than anyone.
I don't believe either of those are arrestable offenses there sporto…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom