• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Going to see my future ex girlfriends band play tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
That band name just sounds like something you catch from an unclean woman…
disappointed-disappointed-fan.gif

Infected Rain is tame compared to some stuff I listen to.

Like Cannibal Corpse for instance. Here's a lyric video for this masterpiece.

Yeah I get it. The musicians are good. It’s the over the top, furious screaming that I can only stand so much of. Plus the music is just too heavy. This is not standard metal.

I saw Pantera live, front row at the International ballroom back in ‘97. Loudest show I’ve ever been to, and it ain’t even close. My ears were ringing for a week afterwards. I could only stand so much of them too.

Cannibal Corpse is one of those bands some of my co-workers dig. It ain’t for me, but plenty of guys do like it.

I’ve never heard a woman scream like the death metal guys. It’s definitely different.

She makes music for adults who are still irrationally mad at their parents for no reason and still don't clean their rooms or bath regularly.
I love my parents and see them regularly. I'm also OCD clean, no drugs, had good grades in school, have a well paying job, and never been in trouble. I just like heavy f-ing music. 🤷‍♂️

I would hope so!

Sometimes I forget I'm part of a forum with very few metal enthusiasts.
I’m a metal fan, but a long time ago I decided I like the music more than the words( because I can’t understand them words, I’d need a written script to understand) basically I been that way a long time.. love the music but just don’t understand what’s they’re screamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom