• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Going to see my future ex girlfriends band play tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my parents and see them regularly. I'm also OCD clean, no drugs, had good grades in school, have a well paying job, and never been in trouble. I just like heavy f-ing music. 🤷‍♂️

Used to like some of it. Went to quite a few slip knot concerts back in the early 2000's. Is 7 dust metal? Seen them many times too.
Mudvayne is about as heavy as I go. Don't listen any of them anymore. Once I turned into an old fart and quit going to concerts I lost all interest in metal. It's one of those genres that's more something you have to experience regularly to enjoy actually listening to the music outside of it being live.

Used to like some of it. Went to quite a few slip knot concerts back in the early 2000's. Is 7 dust metal? Seen them many times too.
Mudvayne is about as heavy as I go. Don't listen any of them anymore. Once I turned into an old fart and quit going to concerts I lost all interest in metal. It's one of those genres that's more something you have to experience regularly to enjoy actually listening to the music outside of it being live.
FB_IMG_1700611979542.jpg

Hope it’s a great show and you score! I was a “Misfits” fan in my day and everyone thought I was ****ed up. Now it’s trendy to wear Misfits t-shirts kinda like soccer moms thinking it’s cool going to The Clermont Lounge".

Rock on!

I love my parents and see them regularly. I'm also OCD clean, no drugs, had good grades in school, have a well paying job, and never been in trouble. I just like heavy f-ing music. 🤷‍♂️
You realize that’s they’re idiots on this site that feel no relevance in life, so they have to play their idiotic life on the net( odt)

Hope it’s a great show and you score! I was a “Misfits” fan in my day and everyone thought I was ****ed up. Now it’s trendy to wear Misfits t-shirts kinda like soccer moms thinking it’s cool going to The Clermont Lounge".

Rock on!

I've got to go see the Misfits before Glen Danzig quits again. I've met Doyle in person but never been to a show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom