• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good bbq in Ga. 10 you must try article . Guess who made it ;)

With all these BBQ experts on here I say we have ourselves a cook off. I’m no professional on the smoker but I got the tastebuds of a king. Now in the fall I’ll hold my own in a chili cook off. But BBQ I say let’s do it. $50 entry fee. Winner gets 75% of pot and 2nd 15% 3rd gets 10% and I get a happy belly :tea:

I make the best Brunswick Stew there is. I've known how to make it since the 1970's.

I have two versions, the stir with a boat paddle cast iron cauldron whole hog that takes a weekend to make and the BGE smoked Boston Butt and chicken then to the pot it all goes with my made seasonings and fresh local vegetables.

I make my own BBQ sauce from Grandmother's recipe I've been taught to make since I was old enough to help. Whenever I do a butt or ribs, it's the one everyone uses over the store bought.

My grandmother used to make 10 gallons of stew and sell it all within an hour along with all her vegetables from the 10 acre garden.

I will make a batch for work and they eat it all. There's folks wiping the pot out with bread to get the last bits.

Failure to send me some of that stew will result in negative feedback

I make the best Brunswick Stew there is. I've known how to make it since the 1970's.

I have two versions, the stir with a boat paddle cast iron cauldron whole hog that takes a weekend to make and the BGE smoked Boston Butt and chicken then to the pot it all goes with my made seasonings and fresh local vegetables.

I make my own BBQ sauce from Grandmother's recipe I've been taught to make since I was old enough to help. Whenever I do a butt or ribs, it's the one everyone uses over the store bought.

My grandmother used to make 10 gallons of stew and sell it all within an hour along with all her vegetables from the 10 acre garden.

I will make a batch for work and they eat it all. There's folks wiping the pot out with bread to get the last bits.

https://www.goldenisles.com/events/annual-events/brunswick-rockin-stewbilee/

Put up or shut up…. :)
Be looking for you in October.

I like Biguns in Talking Rock.

It had been a while but Smokejack inAlpharetta was pretty good too. Real PULLED pork is getting hard to find nowadays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom